|Title:||Social Media Specialist|
Overdrive Interactive currently has a career opportunity for a Social Media Specialist. We are looking for a creative, strategically-minded individual who has experience working with brands leveraging social networking tools and managing online communities. The candidate must have demonstrated deep social media expertise and experience growing and nurturing online communities. In addition, the candidate must be able to develop end-to-end social marketing strategies leveraging different social platforms, devising ways to build participation and new innovations in social marketing and advertising. The ideal candidate must have a deep understanding of building digital media campaigns on social platforms and must be experienced in leveraging Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, blogs, YouTube, and other social platforms and technologies as part of a digital marketing mix.
This candidate should also have excellent communications skills, both oral and written, a strong work ethic and a contagiously positive attitude.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Act as a member of our Clients Team to tell clients' brand stories through social media.
- Use social media know-how to increase fan engagement, improve website traffic and source and create valuable material.
- Continue to grow each client's presence on social media channels, including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Foursquare, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Manage day-to-day communications on Twitter, Facebook and other social channels.
- Liaise with both internal and external groups to create and execute social strategy.
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure brand consistency for each client.
- Brainstorm new ideas for each brand that break through social media clutter and project manage social media initiatives that drive business objectives.
- Excel at turning social media measurement into actionable insights.
- Keep an eye on trends to take advantage of new opportunities in social media.
- Work with other members of the agency to develop concepts across various media as needed (collateral, direct mail, postcards, signage, in-car messaging, etc.).
- Present ideas to senior members of the agency.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree and 2-3+ years of social media brand management.
- Writing experience and excellent proofreading abilities.
- Proven talent and consistent conceptual thinking
- Experience with consumer and B2B audiences
- Proven project management skills and superior communication skills.
- Solid presentation skills and the ability to sell your work to other members of the team.
- Experience managing social media for like brands.
- Prior agency experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Radian6 and Google Analytics.
Benefits: Health/Dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution, paid vacation and holidays.