|Title:||Social Media Specialist|
This candidate should also have excellent communications skills, both oral and written, a strong work ethic and a contagiously positive attitude.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Act as a member of our Clients Team to tell clients' brand stories through social media.
- Use social media know-how to increase fan engagement, improve website traffic and source and create valuable material.
- Create and post content for client’s social brand pages.
- Continue to grow each client's presence on social media channels, including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Manage day-to-day communications on Twitter, Facebook and other social channels.
- Liaise with both internal and external groups to create and execute social strategy.
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure brand consistency for each client.
- Brainstorm new ideas for each brand that break through social media clutter and project manage social media initiatives that drive business objectives.
- Ability to analyze insights data and develop actionable recommendations to optimize content and channel growth.
- Keep an eye on trends to take advantage of new opportunities in social media.
- Work with other members of the agency to develop concepts across various media as needed, including the creation of blog posts, presentations and eBooks
- Present ideas to senior members of the agency.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree and 2-3+ years of social media brand management.
- Writing experience, an eye for detail and excellent proofreading abilities.
- Proven talent and consistent conceptual thinking.
- Experience with consumer and B2B audiences.
- Proven project management skills and superior communication skills.
- Solid presentation skills and the ability to sell your work to other members of the team.
- Experience managing social media for like brands.
- Prior agency experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics and Google Analytics.
Benefits: Health/Dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution, paid vacation and holidays.